Delivery, Returns & Recycling
Where we ship
We currently ship worldwide from yotoplay.com but there may be some countries where we cannot, due to high shipping costs or regulatory reasons. This will be indicated at checkout.
For US customers, please visit us.yotoplay.com.
For UK and all other countries, please visit uk.yotoplay.com.
For European (including Norway and Switzerland) customers, please visit eu.yotoplay.com.
For Australian customers, please visit au.yotoplay.com
Shipping times vary by location - we indicate shipping times at the delivery charge page. Please expect 2-4 business days from dispatch date.
Despite the effect that Coronavirus is having on the world, we can confirm that orders are being dispatched as normal.
Cost of delivery
We ship to all Canadian territories, costs will be reflected at checkout.
When purchased from yotoplay.com, you can return Yoto Players, Yoto Minis, Yoto Cards, Yoto Card Packs or Yoto supplied accessories within 60 days of purchase, for any reason.
The product must be undamaged, with its original packaging, and with all the original contents. Return arrangements may vary by region (details below).
- Contact us using the form on our support website.
- We will make the best arrangements depending on your return type, location and general situation.
- If you are returning from an address in the UK, EU, USA or Canada, then Yoto will pay for the return shipping and will confirm arrangements during this process.
- If you are returning from outside one of those regions, then you will need to arrange and pay for the shipping. It is your responsibility to also arrange any insurance and packaging you deem appropriate, and you accept the responsibility of risk for any loss or damage during shipping.
- If Yoto is arranging your return, please note that you may need a printer to print the return label that we will email to you.
- Make sure you will include your order number with your returned parcel.
- Send the parcel, packaged to avoid any damage, from your local Post Office or drop-off point.
- Once we have received the product, and if the item is in satisfactory condition, we will refund your original payment within 5 working days.
- If the product is returned damaged, incomplete (card packs need to be returned complete and as sold) or not in the original packaging, this may result either in a reduction to your refund to compensate for the loss in value, or your return being made available for your collection without refund.
If you wish to request a refund rather than have a repair or replacement, and you purchased your Yoto product from Amazon or any other retailer, whether online or at a retail outlet, you must return them to your point of purchase. Different retailers will have different rules, so please be sure to check in advance of doing so.
All Policies and Processes remain subject to change at any time. Current versions will always be available to view at the Yotoplay website.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please follow these steps:
- First, check your bank account again
- Then, contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Sale items will be refunded up to the value they were sold at
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us for further details.
Refunds will only be made to the original purchaser of the goods. If the refund is in the form of a discount voucher then that voucher is transferable.
Recycling and WEEE
You might be surprised to learn that WEEE is not in fact the sound of a child plummeting down a slide, but it’s actually the Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment Directive. It’s far more exciting and useful than it sounds, so please do read on!
Sure. So what is it?
The Directive states that as a retailer, we must provide a way for customers buying our new electrical products (i.e. Yoto Player, Yoto Mini, Headphones), the opportunity to recycle their old electrical items free of charge. We are registered with a company called Valpak to help us offer this service through their Distributor Take Back Scheme.
We are also registered with Valpak for manufacturer compliance under the Directive.
Which items can be recycled?
Wherever you see a picture of a wheelie bin crossed out, this is to show you that old electrical equipment can be recycled - reusing or safely disposing of any hazardous materials, and not be thrown away in your normal waste. So please keep it separate from your other waste and don’t throw it out!
Great. Now, show me the legal stuff.
Our WEEE Producer number is WEE/MM6680AA
Our Battery Producer number is BPRN09070
Our DTS registration ID is 600035